Monday, October 13, 2008

Return to the 80s

Our friend had a surprise party for her husband's 40th birthday.  We were asked to come dressed 80s so we did just that.  Check out these pics of Shawn and I.  We had a great time and ended up winning the prize for best costumes!






Check out that hair! I think Beckie is thinking the same thing!


I think I look just like Holly in the above picture.  When I first put on the wig and showed Shawn, he said, "You look just like Holly." (Click on the picture to enlarge it - it's much easier to see.) Oh, and by the way, that is a sock in Shawn's zebra pants (just a disclaimer!)




Here' s the friends - Roscoe is second from left.  It was his surprise birthday party!


Shawn making our neighbor Casey a little uncomfortable!


Our complete ensemble - Shawn was the hit of the party and he unfortunately played the part all too well.  There was a lady there who had taken our family pictures a few years back and she asked another friend of mine if something had happened to my husband and who it was I was with!  She didn't recognize Shawn at all!  


2 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Yeah well I am glad you guys won! Looks like you definelty deserved it... The wig is hillarious I was trying to figure out who you looked like and maybe it is Holly!!! Well looks like a lot of fun.

PaulandJulie+Eight said...

How funny you look alot like Holly and someone I just can't put my finger on who. By the way did Shawn not go why did you take Cher?? it looks like Cher and Jack Black came together. The blonde looks like Phyliss Diller all dressed up.
MOM