Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kites and Signs of Spring (Roxane)

Yesterday I made a trip to Kohlers to pick up some groceries and saw these kites that I thought the girls would love.  They bugged us all day long, so finally after conference we took them outside to see if they would fly - and they did!   




The next is a picture of the fruits of my labor.  Last fall I thought that it would be a brilliant idea to plant the strip of dirt next to our driveway with tulip and daffodil bulbs. (It is roughly 75 feet long.)  Well, I did and I now have a scar on my hand that was left from a blister from planting so many bulbs!  Anyway, I wasn't sure if any of them were going to come up and then I kept finding a few here and there that Kobe had unearthed.  There may be a few missing, but I think that I am going to have some beautiful tulips and daffodils sooner than later.  I am so excited!!!!  This picture is just half of the strip.  I'll post some pictures when they are in bloom.  
  

1 comment:

MEREDITH said...

You will have to post pics of them when they start blooming, I bet they will be really pretty.